Official Notts County post match reaction

Re: Penalty NOT given....

Two stonewall pens not given today, the ref did what he could for them but on our pitch and with our class they had no chance over 90 minutes.

Re: MOTM vs Notts County

AustinBlue said:
Micah was brilliant for me

Agreed with this. Not been his biggest fan over the past few years, but he's recently started to realise his potential again

A fairytale performance

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than start another.

I thought we were appalling today. Totally embarrassing for the vast majority of the game. Absolutely no incisiveness to our play, no cohesion, no tempo, no urgency. Just a bunch of individuals who roughly know where they should stand on the pitch at any given moment, but no clue what to do with the ball itself.

I'm not sure what constitutes real progress, but the two performances coming off the back of the derby show that if anything, that performance was a one off.

1. micah
2. dzeko
3. hart
4. silva

its hard to not put tevez up there, because the game completely changed when he came on. but i think his cameo was just a little too short to make this list.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
1. micah
2. dzeko
3. hart
4. silva

This is a list that I agree with, although it may need Viera's scalp on there somewhere ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.