OFFICIAL Photoshop Kit Design Thread

Re: If We Get Puma Kits Next Year They Could Look Like This..

D4nny_77 said:
Manchester City 09/10 Kit:
pumamancity.jpg

Please Tell me what you think, and if you want me to change anything.
+ I Might make an away kit design, what colours do u think?

Thats quality, nice work mate.

Fellas,

LOVE the idea of an ALL BLACK third kit, but IF we do go with that for a 3rd kit, we HAVE TO go back to the WHITE with red and blue (or claret and blue) stripes (vertical or diagonal).

Some EXCELLENT designs on here that the decision makers within City should pay some attention to.

Some of the scalloped designs look very good for the sky blue first kit, and I would be interested with a second kit of white with scalloped red/blue or claret/blue. Any chance we could see THAT second kit combo in ALL WHITE (shorts and socks) with the curves and scalloping in color?

Anyway, regardless, there are some EXCELLENT designs and I think most of us would be VERY happy with some of these ideas.

Nice work!

I really dislike that 'collar' trim they put on their kits. Bleurgh!

D4nny_77 said:
i have been looking at puma kits for teams next year, and they all have a few things in common,

Feyenoord 09/10 Kit:
feyenoordpuma0910kits.jpg

Jubilo Iwata 09/10 Kit:
jubiloiwata0910pumafoot.jpg

Zenit St Petersburg 09/10 Kit:
zenitstpetersburg0910ho.jpg

Now, If this is Pumas style for all there kits in the 09/10 seasons, and we do get Puma as our kit maker, this is
what our kits could look like, (My Photoshop Design, Using Pumas 09/10 Style):

Manchester City 09/10 Kit:
pumamancity.jpg

Please Tell me what you think, and if you want me to change anything.
+ I Might make an away kit design, what colours do u think?
2cprfye.gif

Can you put that on one mate,please.

I've made a mock-up too :p

city.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it would have looked like this if it is/was going to be Puma. Am glad it's apparently Umbro now tho.

Cheesy said:
I really dislike that 'collar' trim they put on their kits. Bleurgh!

I agree. It looks just like they have graduated! You know the cloak type thing that you wear over your shoulders?

dont like adidas myself they are a bit too interested in getting the 3 stripes down the sleeve and btw that 3rd is hangin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.