OFFICIAL Photoshop Kit Design Thread

I love the black kits. Have I missed something? Is Etihad going to be our next shirt sponsor? or are we assuming (looks good though, particularly with the bit of Arabic)

Re: Kit Designs

BlueMooner87 said:
Vonk's Konk said:
Let's start a petition to have this as our kit, we'll tell adidas and brother we'll pay them.

i am tempted to e-mail toffs to see if they can make a copy to have all for myself he he he
You might get it cheaper with a bulk order, shout me one.

cerebum said:
I love the black kits. Have I missed something? Is Etihad going to be our next shirt sponsor? or are we assuming (looks good though, particularly with the bit of Arabic)
I would like to know as well. Everyone else was using that sponsor so i did but just with a different touch.

Re: If We Get Puma Kits Next Year They Could Look Like This..

D4nny_77 said:
Cal said:
I've made a mock-up too :p

city.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it would have looked like this if it is/was going to be Puma. Am glad it's apparently Umbro now tho.

Had to be one better didnt you, haha no only joking pal.
looks better than mine, but i was in a rush girlfriends 18th you see haha

Haha nah, it took me about 5 mins, just got the new template pack with a the new Puma + Adidas ones in :p

Although i like some of these designs, it's not really your design if you've just coloured someone else's template.

Anyone can change the colours on an already existing template, but some of the original designs, i like cause they're different to what other teams have got.

Re: Kit Designs

Home (Couldn't be assed changing sponsor)
Puma-home.jpg

Away Red Black Stripes
Pumaredblackstripes.jpg

Third Black
Puma-away2blackblue.jpg

Blue brazil (europe or just for fans pleasure haha)
Puma-away2brazilblue.jpg

Vonk's Konk said:
Although i like some of these designs, it's not really your design if you've just coloured someone else's template.

Anyone can change the colours on an already existing template, but some of the original designs, i like cause they're different to what other teams have got.

Yes, But the only images of pumas 09/10 kits are photos of real kits, so we still have to make the computerized Pattens on the template to match the real images. It's not as easy as it sounds pal. If we had got a photo of a kit and just changed the colour and badges then fair enough, it was only ment to help show what our kit could look like, I'm claming the work mine not the pattens on the shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.