OFFICIAL Photoshop Kit Design Thread

Cal said:
Away mock ups:
cityaway2.jpg
Remove the diamonds from the sleeves, and I'd buy it!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
.allan said:

absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!

Would have it as a keepers kit, but it wouldn't work as a 3rd kit with the away having black stripes...see Hull City home/away problem vs Newcastle earlier in this season in the PL and cup.

ooh those adidas kits are sexy! but can we have some mock ups of Bukta, hummel or Admiral kits as well?

or possibly sergio touchini?

Re: If We Get Puma Kits Next Year They Could Look Like This..

Cal said:
I've made a mock-up too :p

city.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it would have looked like this if it is/was going to be Puma. Am glad it's apparently Umbro now tho.

Had to be one better didnt you, haha no only joking pal.
looks better than mine, but i was in a rush girlfriends 18th you see haha

Re: Kit Designs

TFC said:
Still my fave design and colour of the mock ups we've seen on here;

adi1.jpg

Problem is, its not Umbro or Eithad....

;)

this is absoultly beautiful shirt..... i actually miss the look of brother on our shirts

BlueMooner87 said:
TFC said:
Still my fave design and colour of the mock ups we've seen on here;

adi1.jpg

Problem is, its not Umbro or Eithad....

;)

this is absoultly beautiful shirt..... i actually miss the look of brother on our shirts

Let's start a petition to have this as our kit, we'll tell adidas and brother we'll pay them.

Vonk's Konk said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Let's start a petition to have this as our kit, we'll tell adidas and brother we'll pay them.

i am tempted to e-mail toffs to see if they can make a copy to have all for myself he he he

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.