Official Porstmouth v City thread.

mancity1 said:
ox-blue said:
Man City: Given, Logan, Kompany, Onuoha, Bridge, Zabaleta, De Jong, Ireland, Elano, Bellamy, Robinho

Subs: Hart, Garrido, Fernandes, Caicedo, Evans, Berti, Weiss

Garrido and Ball don't seem to feature in Hughes plans for some reason.

For me Garrido has done little wrong when he has started.

Hope Hughes knows what he is doing with that line up.

What do you mean? I think Elano deserves the CM spot more than Garrido does.

Man City: Given, Logan, Kompany, Onuoha, Bridge, Zabaleta, De Jong, Ireland, Elano, Bellamy, Robinho.
Subs: Hart, Garrido, Fernandes, Caicedo, Evans, Berti, Weiss.

BERTI'S ON THE BENCH!

We have so many versatile players it could be anything;

Given
Zab Kompany Onouha Bridge
Ireland De Jong
Logan Elano Robinho
Bellamy

Given
Logan Kompany Onouha Bridge
Zab De Jong
Ireland Elano Robinho
Bellamy

Given
Logan Kompany Onouha Bridge
Zab De Jong
Elano Ireland Robinho
Bellamy

Given
Elano De Jong
Logan Ireland Robinho
Bellamy

Micah dropped then eh?, well that's a suprise but some of us have been calling for it, looks like he is injured because he would be on the bench if he wasn't, he travelled to pompey but more than likely he's had a fitness test this morning and failed i reckon

Good to see Logan get his chance, once again we can show everyone we can bring in our youth, he's a good player and from what i remember he has a bit of speed so it's nice to see the little fella get a game, also really glad elano's playing, gonna be interesting to see how hughes sets up with both elano and ireland on the field

Away at Pompy who we beat 6-0 not so long ago and we have 2 defensive midfielders and a debut at right back???????

Can someone give MH a slap and shout 4-4-2 at him.

Ta.

Gelsons Dad said:
Away at Pompy who we beat 6-0 not so long ago and we have 2 defensive midfielders and a debut at right back???????

Can someone give MH a slap and shout 4-4-2 at him.

Ta.

We won 6-0 without a 4-4-2, we also won 5-1 without a 4-4-2. You do not know there are two defensive mids, Zab could be at RB and Elano/Ireland CMs with Logan at RM. The fact of the matter is until 3.00 we do not know, it could even be a 4-4-2

Given
Ireland Elano De Jong Logan
Bellamy Robinho

Don't jump the gun, eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.