Official Porstmouth v City thread.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Deffo, all these people saying bring on Weiss etc- Do you not realise that unless we have the ball players like Weiss, Elano, Robbie won't do anything.

That's the bluemoon mongs for you I'm afraid mate!

GoForGlory said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
our midgets have no chance against their back 2. i say bring on big phil and out muscle them. he can take 1 of them outta the game whereas bellamy has no fookin chance. we need some height and strength up there!!!

I wouldn't take Bellamy off though, he doesn't have the height but he's looked among the most likely to produce something.

Stick big phil on and take Robby off he's not in it at the moment and needs to be reminded that we won't stand for billy big nonsence.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Deffo, all these people saying bring on Weiss etc- Do you not realise that unless we have the ball players like Weiss, Elano, Robbie won't do anything.

That's the bluemoon mongs for you I'm afraid mate!

WEISSWEISS!!!

Gotta get big phil on as he's our only big guy who can hold the ball up. Either like for like for Bellamy or get Robbie or Elano off and go 4-4-2 with de jong and Zab in the middle

Gelsons Dad said:
If i was Hughes, which of course I'm not I would move zab to right back. Switch to a narrow 4-4-2 and put Big Phil up front with the instruction to sit on the CB shoulder and push them back.

Tell Bridge to stay back for at least the first 10 minutes and Robbie to keep narrow. That draws their right back forward and Belamy should run inside out towards the right back. De jong not to push too far forward but Ireland look to move forwards into the space made by Bellamys runs. Elano looks fine on the right (better than steve did) but he should stay wide to keep the left back interested. This does make a hole behind steve but with Zab at rb Komp right side CB and Nige not pushing up there is cover.

Play the ball close to the ground!!! Pass short. And slow down in possession.

On a separate note can the Elano haters please keep it to themselves. He had a better first half than steve in my view but I'm not on here slagging Ireland off.

Yeh but Ireland doesn't fucking whinge saying he should be playing and then has the fucking cheek to put in a performance like that.

Gelsons Dad said:
If i was Hughes, which of course I'm not I would move zab to right back. Switch to a narrow 4-4-2 and put Big Phil up front with the instruction to sit on the CB shoulder and push them back.

Tell Bridge to stay back for at least the first 10 minutes and Robbie to keep narrow. That draws their right back forward and Belamy should run inside out towards the right back. De jong not to push too far forward but Ireland look to move forwards into the space made by Bellamys runs. Elano looks fine on the right (better than steve did) but he should stay wide to keep the left back interested. This does make a hole behind steve but with Zab at rb Komp right side CB and Nige not pushing up there is cover.

Play the ball close to the ground!!! Pass short. And slow down in possession.

On a separate note can the Elano haters please keep it to themselves. He had a better first half than steve in my view but I'm not on here slagging Ireland off.

I agree with this, 4-4-2 would give us a better chance. Bellamy is not suited to a lone front man role. It's akin to playing SWP in central midfield (oh, Hughes does that too)

I would be tempted to take De Jong off, we cant risk a red and suspension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.