Official Porstmouth v City thread.

just visited Fratton ground..(I live in Portsmouth now) they're removing the blowers (bloody tons of them!!) and ref is inspecting as I write. Official statement to be made in 30 minutes. Could go either way..

I would recommend not setting off until anouncement is made

yep game off lads...

just phoned my aunt and uncle as they were on there way to portsmouth to tell them...

they had just arrived there when i phoned them haha... pisser

In 2009, the FA Cup winners, and an established Premiership club cannot protect their pitch despite buying and selling players for huge amounts

Should be a Premiership rule that all clubs have undersoil heating

On the plus side it allows us to get SWP, Robinho, Benjani fit

Fucking amateurs. In this day and age they should be able to prevent frost stopping a game. The sooner they get relegated the better, I've never liked them.

Joke of a club, I was looking forward to this one. Who gives a fuck if Robinho, Sweep and maybe Ireland are out. Pompey are a club in turmoil at the moment and we need all the points we can get before the end of January to attract new players.

We were shite today. Didnt turn up at all. Hughes OUT!

I didn't notice one player make any effort. They all need sacking

Portsmouth never turned up either. They were there for the taking and we buggered it up as usual

Dreadful performance.*

*This didn't really happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.