-----------Robinho------------
------Ireland-----Elano--------
------------De Jong-----------
Bridge--Nedum--Kompany--Richards
-------------Given-------------

Swap richards for Zab and i'm happy with that line up

Re: Official City v Portsmouth thread.

Greiver said:
4-2 City! Robinho (2) goals 15', 56' minute. Sturridge (1) goal 63' minute. Elano 77' minute. Defoe (1) 30' minute. Crouch (1) 87' minute.

Lol totally different line up we have now isn't it?

We've not got a good record at Fratton Park but we really have to start winning these kind of games away from home if we're to push on for the European places. Sadly, I just can't see that happening yet.
Pompey 1-0 City

Now that Adams has been sacked, it really depends on the quality of their caretaker manager. Usually players raise their game after the manager's dismissal (eg. Newcastle, Norwich) so my original optimism has now been tempered by caution. A hard fought 1-1 draw will satisfy me now.

The thing is, of our next 5 games, four are away, and the 5th is against Villa who have won 7 away on the trot. Portsmouth are the only team below us. We need to get 3 points at Fratton because we could reastically lost the next 4 games after that.

We also have 2 games in the UEFA cup during that time so some players might need to be rested for a game or two.

Project said:
dannybcity said:
Blue Jam said:
When was the last time City had a match called off?

Ipswich League cup, which was technically abandoned.

We were 2-0 up weren't we?
Pretty sure it was 1-1, Dickov scored and then the ref inspected the pitch and abandoned it.
Remember going as an 8 year old and booing like fuck when it was put over the tannoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.