Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I'm going for 3-0 to the rags(sadly), but I have the feeling this might be the last darby we enter out-gunned in terms of better players for a very long time to come.
this

ive predicted 3-1 to the rags....but next season will be a totally different story

Rags are so desperate to win this one. So desperate, in fact, they could come unstuck. The pressure on the Rags to win everything in sight, especially this season, is driven by one thing and that is to service the debt of the Glazer's business empire. Ferguson will retire soon, then the shit will hit the fan when they're not able to sustain their success and then revenues will start to drop.

City to win 3-2.

Like the way MH as come out with fighting talk reminds me of Mercer - Allison days,when Allison told Stretford reds we was going to beat them and we did.
1-3 City
Robinho
Elano
Ireland.

If anything i like to see MH be more arrogant and call them overated match fixing whingeing bastards.

3.0 to the rag cunts It hurts me to say it but they are in title winning mode now. i dont think we can stop them, but I expect there to be some heart and character on display today. Maybe we will get one.

Man United form doesn't look as good as they make out.

United 0,
City 2, Ireland, Robinho

Lets ruin there title chances!

fallowfieldflyer said:
If anything i like to see MH be more arrogant and call them overated match fixing whingeing bastards.
Biting the hand that feeds you is a saying that comes to mind. When MH eventually retires, you can bet that it will be on a Rag salary.

I know we are the underdogs, but just got 275/1 on Superman to score first in a 2-1 win. Hope the bookies are sick at full time as we are also 8/1 for the win. Come on City

I have a feeling for the Boj today.

This is the day he finally arrives as a blue.

THIS IS OUR CITY

Fucking come on you blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.