Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

was that really a derby match!!! hardly a tackle of any note.
must be the most we have had possesion in a derby match for a long time
pity it was along our back 4
tepid at best, obviously going put in all in, in the next 2 games.......i hope

GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
So how did it end up ?
Are you in Europe yet ?

Will you still be around next year? Is your life really that dull?

I take it you lost then lmao .
Haven't you guys not heard of friendly banter between forums or something ?

Jeez , we field a side of kids against you to help you up the league and you show no gratitude lol . :o)

If thats what it was then fair play, but tbh your posts i've read have been mostly snidey digs at our club, on our board.

Maybe i just handed seen too many of your posts. Even then, after a derby game last thing you need is some cocky fan from another club attempting to gloat.

Nah .
My posts are always friendly m8 . Check for yourself .
A few lads told me to do one when I wished you well today , so yes , I thought I'd get some pay back :o)
All fun though bud .

Jeez , we field a side of kids against you to help you up the league and you show no gratitude lol . :o)[/quote]

If thats what it was then fair play, but tbh your posts i've read have been mostly snidey digs at our club, on our board.

Maybe i just handed seen too many of your posts. Even then, after a derby game last thing you need is some cocky fan from another club attempting to gloat.[/quote]

Nah .
A few lads told me to do one when I wished you well today , so yes , I thought I'd get some pay back :o)
All fun though bud .[/quote]

ffs you still on here...

vincent said:

Jeez , we field a side of kids against you to help you up the league and you show no gratitude lol . :o)

Maybe i just handed seen too many of your posts. Even then, after a derby game last thing you need is some cocky fan from another club attempting to gloat.[/quote]

Nah .
All fun though bud .[/quote]

ffs you still on here...[/quote]

With a name Vincent , don't you mean are you still on ' ear ' ?

Pop in now and again to read the insults lol .

i wonder what a team line up like this would achieve against united :

Hart, Onuoha, Richards, Dunne, Ball, Hamann, Vassell, Fernandes, Ireland, Petrov, Benjani.

a better team than the one one sunday? this is the derby team last year at the swamp. looking back, how many have been dropped permanently for so called better players. they stuck to their task in that derby game in 2008 and we didnt have a manager ready to give the excuses if we got beat.

i think a fully fit Petrov would have made a difference on Sunday. Today, i think Hamann, Vassell and Fernandes would struggle to get in any championship side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.