Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

feck knows how to call this one.

team probably wont change, we'll be able to cause some serious damage on the break if we follow the pattern we set against everton, honestly im not worried by ronaldo, he won't turn up for this one, and the gruesome twosome kompany and dejong should be able to cut off his supply.... but i think rooney will play and his runs from deep will cause our back four all kinds of terror... time for dunnie to repeat the heroics of last year and show that he can be one of the best last ditch defenders of all time.

ireland, elano and robbie can cause havoc with their movement, class, and eye for the pass.

utd do leave sizeable gaps, just got to be clinical and take whatever chances come our way.

for once this game is as important for the points as much as anything else. this is the time, the big stage is made for the brazillians and stevie to strut their stuff.

utd 1 city 3 (all caicedo tap-ins)

I reckon Caicedo will roll Vidic off him and score to finally settle the argument I've been having for a while with a rag about who reckons Vidic is stronger..

do you think we will get kept in after the match like last season? the dippers did after there game at the swamp

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3130117,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/match ... 17,00.html</a>

Sky sports say 3-0 to the rags, but they reckon the 'player to watch' is Ji-Sung Park!!! he's absolutely awful! lol

Fucking Sky Sports, Rag twats. 3-0 where do they get that from, we battered them last year with a worse team. I think we have a better chance of winning 3-0. If they win 3-0 it will look like this:

Ronaldo pen, pen, pen.

Scum 0 - Gods own team 3 = 300-1 with Paddy power (was nearly that score last season)

MCFC_Freestyler said:
http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,11065_3130117,00.html

Sky sports say 3-0 to the rags, but they reckon the 'player to watch' is Ji-Sung Park!!! he's absolutely awful! lol
You are ignorant, my friend. Park is their version of Superman and is highly under-rated.

Like someone has already posted. I don't fear ronaldo at all, he always goes missing in the derbies, but I'm shitting the threat of rooney. I just hope Micah/zab can stop him

Halfpenny said:
blue 1992 said:
Halfpenny said:
---------------Given------------
Richards/Zab-Dunne-Onuoha-Bridge
---------De Jong--Kompany-----
-------------Ireland------------
Elano--------------------Robinho
-------------Bojinov-------------
Kompany and De Jong give Ireland attacking freedom and we've got the obvious threats of Elano and Robbie down the wing.
1-0 City, Elano from 30 yards.
BELIEVE.

610x.jpg
Check the fan next o the bold one in the top left-hand corner.
Damien from the Omen. Has to be.

Barton? To the left of Benjani's arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.