Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

We are playing a very good side and have had more of the ball without threatening too much, the first "goal" was never a free kick and the 2nd was a class finish, let's not go over the top as to how badly we are playing.

Richard said:
We get a chance to go forward and yet end up passing it backwards to Given instead of going direct. Why?!

We do it all the time. Doesn't make sense. That second goal came from our free-kick. Instead of pressuring the defence we decided to play short. We're not fucking Arsenal.

Caicedo just isn't up for it, he isn't dynamic enough. Time we gave the Boj a chance.

Richard said:
We get a chance to go forward and yet end up passing it backwards to Given instead of going direct. Why?!

We are playing too much infront of their back 4, no penetration out wide, we need Petrov on straight away, Caeceido ius the worst City player ever IMO, utter shite and ive always believed that.....
Its painful watching so far.....................at least Dunne hasnt scored an own goal yet or got sent off........i predice city to win 4-2.......

vbr said:
Moving backwards all the time, it's basically 6 of them against 2 of us up front, no urgency, shower of shite all over the park. Shows how shit we are against a quality organized team.
Who is to blame then?

i would get zaba on for richards, petrov on for elano and bojinov on for caicedo... as it should have been from the start

Here's when MH needs to show up IMO. I think what separates a good manager form a great manager is that sense of what's going on in the game, and the ability to change tactics in-game when things aren't working for you. I haven't seen MH really be able to do that all season. Tbh we've looked alright though, bit sloppy at times but we've created quite a lot, just haven't been able to create that final bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.