Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

I`d put Petrov on, move Robbie up front taking Caicedo off, and put Zabaleta on for either Ireland or Elano.

RobinJo said:
LazyArse said:
RobinJo said:
LazyArse said:
Gutless fuckers. That Elano is a disgrace.

fuck off pin pointing him, hes not the only one not performing

He's a lazy, heartless wanker and should fuck off back to the beaches of RIO.

zzzzzzzzz shutup

How can I compete with such wisdom. Elano has never been suited to the English game but he's perfectly happy to go through the motions and pick up his inflated wages.

We haven't been shite at all. We're playing the rags, who are arguably the best team in the world. We're not that bad, we're just lacking some ideas in the final third. They have scored one lucky goal and one superb strike. Quit whining and don't blame stop pointing at individuals. We can still get back in to the game, but we'll need to get Petrov in to do so IMO. We're lacking any width which means the rags can play narrow and we have no space to get through the middle

We are looking good in build up play, and in Midfield, but as soon as we look to attack it's breaking down into nothing. Caicedo has been useless. get another striker on, if not two!!

Oh, and sack Hughes!!! There is a part of him that is delighted by the scoreline so far and I can't get over that! He has to go!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
We are playing a very good side and have had more of the ball without threatening too much, the first "goal" was never a free kick and the 2nd was a class finish, let's not go over the top as to how badly we are playing.
I agree...

still Elano and Ireland hasnt played after their ability... and we need to bleed some players like bojinov, and petrov so some changes, a fast goal and the game is on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.