Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

City Raider said:
the only way i'm foolowing the game is on here, and judging by all the debating re elano etc going on - the game sounds pretty dull? not much happening?

for a derby, very dull. We've clearly ran the show the 2nd half but not enough opportunities on goal

Elano should have had 1 assist on his record today for that pass for Robinho who missed.

He hasnt been any worse than the rest of the today.

1st goal we were unlucky on with the deflection and 2nd goal was schoolboy errors again, long punt down the field caused it. Almost let Berbatov in 2nd half with another punt down the field also.

Have to realise who we are playing though but Europe is all over for us now i think

Cheesy said:
TFC said:
Very anticlimactic today, dont think they have been that much better than us, bar the strikers. Just another example of how we are crying out for a top class finisher.

I have to disagree with you mate. Even a top class finisher can't score if you don't create any clear cut opportunities.

Fair dos, I mean a top class forward - someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into the play.

City Raider said:
the only way i'm foolowing the game is on here, and judging by all the debating re elano etc going on - the game sounds pretty dull? not much happening?
Yep, we're 2 goals down in a derby game & we're playing as if we're 5 up with 5 minutes to go.......go figure.

bizzbo said:
first goal screwed the game plan

Do we not have any tactics to cope with that possibility then?

Or are you suggesting we go out with only one gameplan for 90 minutes and hey if the opposition happen to score then fuck it we've got no reply.

Andouble said:
City Raider said:

for a derby, very dull. We've clearly ran the show the 2nd half but not enough opportunities on goal

Think that's generous. They can shift out of first gear any time they want, done a very professional job on us.

Blue2112 said:
bizzbo said:
first goal screwed the game plan

Do we not have any tactics to cope with that possibility then?

Or are you suggesting we go out with only one gameplan for 90 minutes and hey if the opposition happen to score then fuck it we've got no reply.

Unfortunately that has been the case all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.