Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

There was a time when form and quality of the opposition never mattered in Derby games. Suddenly we shouldn't try and compete and show a bit of passion because we're up against the 'greatest team in the world'(tm)

Ps. Just fuck off Elano.

Blue2112 said:
bizzbo said:
first goal screwed the game plan

Do we not have any tactics to cope with that possibility then?

Or are you suggesting we go out with only one gameplan for 90 minutes and hey if the opposition happen to score then fuck it we've got no reply.

i knew from the pre match comments that we were playing for the draw, maybe nick something. the changes have come, but they are kinda predictable and a bit late for me. to be fair we shouldnt have conceded that first goal, and we've had a couple of chances.

TFC said:
Cheesy said:
TFC said:
Very anticlimactic today, dont think they have been that much better than us, bar the strikers. Just another example of how we are crying out for a top class finisher.

I have to disagree with you mate. Even a top class finisher can't score if you don't create any clear cut opportunities.

Fair dos, I mean a top class forward - someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into the play.
Agree. Been missing out on that all season. And needs sorting out for next

Marvin said:
TFC said:
Cheesy said:
TFC said:
Very anticlimactic today, dont think they have been that much better than us, bar the strikers. Just another example of how we are crying out for a top class finisher.

I have to disagree with you mate. Even a top class finisher can't score if you don't create any clear cut opportunities.

Fair dos, I mean a top class forward - someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into the play.
Agree. Been missing out on that all season. And needs sorting out for next

been missing that all last season as well. needed sorting out in the summer. or in january. ho-hum.

LazyArse said:
There was a time when form and quality of the opposition never mattered in Derby games. Suddenly we shouldn't try and compete and show a bit of passion because we're up against the 'greatest team in the world'(tm)

Ps. Just fuck off Elano.

Dear LazyArse,

Please leave the forum

Regards

Bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.