Official Rags v The Team from Manchester thread

I think people are going slightly over the top, sack Hughes, players are shite, replace them all..etc.
We lost to Man U, yes it was a derby, yes they are local rivals, but for the love of God they are the current Premiership and Champions League holders, and look like they'll retain them this year. They won both last year, currently they are on top of the Prem and are in the CL final.
They are the best team in the Premiership, no question. And the gulf in class despite what ye'd liketo believe is there, and it is massive.

We lost, we deserved to loose, no amount of blaming Hughes or blamming the ref..etc will change that. THey are a class and a half above.

IrishMacca said:
I think people are going slightly over the top, sack Hughes, players are shite, replace them all..etc.
We lost to Man U, yes it was a derby, yes they are local rivals, but for the love of God they are the current Premiership and Champions League holders, and look like they'll retain them this year. They won both last year, currently they are on top of the Prem and are in the CL final.
They are the best team in the Premiership, no question. And the gulf in class despite what ye'd liketo believe is there, and it is massive.

We lost, we deserved to loose, no amount of blaming Hughes or blamming the ref..etc will change that. THey are a class and a half above.
true but theres summer spending coming hope that helps bridge the gap with a decent striker and players that give a fuck

There is nothing wrong with the players, as has been pointed out you dont need to have super duper stars in every slot...........But what you do need is a shape and system to impose yourselves on the opposition, not some half ar*ed idea that playing sideways and back without pace will do anything.

Or that if your one tactic isnt working for most of a season, sticking to the same thing even when two goals down in a derby is the hight of supidity, as is playing the right back too far up the pitch, or sticking with two defencive midfielders untill its to late to matter, then putting on two players who are not 100% fit or so short of match practice they look it.

Went today sat with the scum though

Thought we were pretty passing the ball about but nothing in the final third, really disappointed as they didn't play that well today

Plus those who keep saying only 2-0. If Utd really wanted to they could have stepped up 3 gears and scored many more

Utd will have tougher games in training than they had today. Can't believe the lack of heart shown by us today.....shameful.

GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
So how did it end up ?
Are you in Europe yet ?

Will you still be around next year? Is your life really that dull?

I take it you lost then lmao .
Haven't you guys not heard of friendly banter between forums or something ?

Jeez , we field a side of kids against you to help you up the league and you show no gratitude lol . :o)

GStar said:
So how did it end up ?
Are you in Europe yet ?

Will you still be around next year? Is your life really that dull?

I take it you lost then lmao .
Haven't you guys not heard of friendly banter between forums or something ?

Jeez , we field a side of kids against you to help you up the league and you show no gratitude lol . :o)

If thats what it was then fair play, but tbh your posts i've read have been mostly snidey digs at our club, on our board.

Maybe i just handed seen too many of your posts. Even then, after a derby game last thing you need is some cocky fan from another club attempting to gloat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.