Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

My message to Raheem Sterling:

I will support you because you will be wearing a Manchester City shirt but if you ever, ever disrespect that shirt, my team or our fans the way you have disrespected Liverpool please be aware that I will then withdraw any support for you. Start to grow up lad, do not behave like a spoilt brat any more and tell your agent that you have now joined the best team in the land and he has to keep quiet. OK? All right?? Then welcome to Manchester.

Sometimes we have to treat them mean to keep them keen and on the ball!!
Stop reading and believing the papers, he moved because he wants to play for a club that has ambition and one where his undoubted talents will be noticed and appreciated on a much bigger stage, he moved because he wanted to play with some of the best players in the world, a great signing for us

Stop reading and believing the papers, he moved because he wants to play for a club that has ambition and one where his undoubted talents will be noticed and appreciated on a much bigger stage, he moved because he wanted to play with some of the best players in the world, a great signing for us

Nail on the head.

He gets boring very quickly. His main talent(and I use that word loosely) seems to be shouting loudly and swearing. He'd be great on here but I don't think much of his presenting style.

It was probably because Newcastle were so gash last season all he did was flip the handle and go apeshit. Not as satisfying as seeing "MrFlyingPigHD" lose it every week when the rags lost, though became my weekly entertainment haha

I will support you because you will be wearing a Manchester City shirt but if you ever, ever disrespect that shirt, my team or our fans the way you have disrespected Liverpool please be aware that I will then withdraw any support for you. Start to grow up lad, do not behave like a spoilt brat any more and tell your agent that you have now joined the best team in the land and he has to keep quiet. OK? All right?? Then welcome to Manchester.

Oh no what ever will he do if you withdraw your support? He didn't disrespect Liverpool stop believing everything you read.

Respect is 2 way.

I don't read the papers, I follow on the BBC news pages!! I understand why he is moving, what I will not accept is his refusing to play for the club that was, at that time, paying his (over inflated) wages.

Sorry Ducado, I have the greatest respect for you but I stand by what I have written. I will support him in a City shirt.

Marvin, I didn't see Liverpool doing anything except trying to hold on to a player. We would probably have done the same. (I am talking about the club, not the fans)

Augero 93:20, I will politely applaud Ya Ya if he scores, again because he is wearing a City shirt.

I am sorry folks but I am entitled to my opinion, old fashioned as you may think I am. :-) I have never been an Emperor's New Clothes woman!!

The lad has done absolutely nothing wrong other than ask to be transferred to another club.

When you look into all the crap in the media there hasn't been one direct quote from Sterling disrespecting Liverpool or their fans.

It's all bollocks and brought about by pure jealousy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.