Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

Well .. all I can say is .... I remember one Wednesday night, way back in the mists of time .... my dad came upstairs to wake me up, about 10pm, and say to me ...

"That club of yours has gone completely doo-lally (his word) - it's just been on the news that they've signed some player from Huddersfield, Dennis Law I think they said, and you know what? They've gone and paid £55,000 for him .......... £55,000 !!!!!!!!! They must be crackers - the world has gone mad !! "

I wish he was around to-day to see the goings on ............ he would've broken the world record for heart attacks!

NSF

What a load of sanctimonious, wrong-headed nonsense. Daily Mail reader, perchance?

You are obviously having trouble with your reading skills sunshine: I DO NOT READ NEWSPAPERS. Please either go to Specsavers or read everything before labelling someone.

As I also said I am just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else on this board. :-)

How on earth has he disrespected anyone? From what i saw, the lad gave them his all in every game. Never hid, wanted to kick every ball and was one of the reasons Suarez shone as bright as he did in that team. I'll be more than happy if he shows the same amount of disrespect here, you never know, Liverpool might even get the full allocation of add-ons if he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.