Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

Some of our supporters should know better than to believe the shite the rag/dippers media have broadcast about Sterling , he is a proven quality footballer , who at 20 years old will only improve with the world class players and management at our disposal . The dippers are hurting because this transfer has once and for all proven that they cannot compete at the top level , they are has beens , yesterdays news . Welcome Raheem Sterling to a football club with ambition and a future

I don't read the papers, I follow on the BBC news pages!! I understand why he is moving, what I will not accept is his refusing to play for the club that was, at that time, paying his (over inflated) wages.

Sorry Ducado, I have the greatest respect for you but I stand by what I have written. I will support him in a City shirt.

Marvin, I didn't see Liverpool doing anything except trying to hold on to a player. We would probably have done the same. (I am talking about the club, not the fans)

Augero 93:20, I will politely applaud Ya Ya if he scores, again because he is wearing a City shirt.

I am sorry folks but I am entitled to my opinion, old fashioned as you may think I am. :-) I have never been an Emperor's New Clothes woman!!

What a load of sanctimonious, wrong-headed nonsense. Daily Mail reader, perchance?

I think he's quite funny, but just the usual spheel here I agree, some critical thinking wouldn't go a miss, especially with someone who is going to the lengths to do YouTube videos.

He's a ****, never has a good word to say about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.