Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

You are obviously having trouble with your reading skills sunshine: I DO NOT READ NEWSPAPERS. Please either go to Specsavers or read everything before labelling someone.

As I also said I am just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else on this board. :-)

Yes, you are - and I'm entitled to tell you that your opinion is utter, worthless hogwash.

Great signing but does anyone have any reservations about whether Pellegrini will be able to coach him further to be better than he is. Love or hate him, to me Brenda came across as someone who worked on players individually to improve their game and become the best that they can be. I just don't get that feeling with Pellegrini. I maybe completely wrong but he doesn't seem to be that involved in developing younger players, maybe he just doesn't get the time. The good thing is Stirling has such natural talent maybe he doesn't need much more coaching.

Great signing but does anyone have any reservations about whether Pellegrini will be able to coach him further to be better than he is. Love or hate him, to me Brenda came across as someone who worked on players individually to improve their game and become the best that they can be. I just don't get that feeling with Pellegrini. I maybe completely wrong but he doesn't seem to be that involved in developing younger players, maybe he just doesn't get the time. The good thing is Stirling has such natural talent maybe he doesn't need much more coaching.

wtf2_zpsdf922240.gif

Good grief

Pellegrini has a sound record with regards to nurturing and improving young talent. In a non yew tree way.

Try asking Isco or Cazorla that

He'll be just fine...

1370088364_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.