Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

Do other fans genuinely think Sterling wont play? All my friends saying hes just a bench warmer and will hardly play, I just ended the discussion at how ignorant and stupid they are.

Its just a lazy, ill educated comment.
Speak to most half knowledgeable fans and they know he'll add another dimension to us. Even had a Liverpool fan admit that to me yesterday

JUST GOT HOME!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU CITY!!!

TOP TOP TOP SIGNINGING

hqdefault.jpg

My message to Raheem Sterling:

I will support you because you will be wearing a Manchester City shirt but if you ever, ever disrespect that shirt, my team or our fans the way you have disrespected Liverpool please be aware that I will then withdraw any support for you. Start to grow up lad, do not behave like a spoilt brat any more and tell your agent that you have now joined the best team in the land and he has to keep quiet. OK? All right?? Then welcome to Manchester.

Sometimes we have to treat them mean to keep them keen and on the ball!!

Brainwashed.

Raheem was treated like shit by Liverpool the moment he refused to sign a new contract. The club leaked all the details and tried to make out he was greedy so that they could tie him down on a lower wage.

The two days he didn't go into Liverpool training he was dealing with prank calls & death threats made against him and his family the night before.

Liverpool and media are now on a mission to make them look like the winners of this situation and have attempted a complete character assassination against the boy.

Unfortunately people like yourself fall for it and therefore have a negative perception of him. Fortuntely for myself, I'm more intelligent and form my options based on facts and my own experiences. You should try doing that.

What did Nasri's Girlfriend say? The image won't load and her twitter is private.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.