Official Rangers v City Thread

Dunne is same old, running around clumsy. Richards looks a bit ropey and Etuhu is not good enough.

On the positive side Adebayor looked quality 1st half, his movement is just what we needed, Ireland nice goal and movement was good.

Robbie a little on the lazy side but he is in the team for his attacking ability.

scottyboi said:
i would loan etuhu out he just needs match practice. You can tell he isnt on the same wavelength yet but it will come with time

He isnt good enough i dont think he would do anything at a Hull or Burnley either he's a Championship level player imo

How are people calling for Dunne???

Kolo Toure has made Dunne look world class. Some fans are complete one eyed.

They have their mind set and thats it. Dunne has done nothing wrong other than cover for Toure's wayward passing and piss poor positioning.

Revolver said:
Friendly's are hard to judge but on the basis of this we need another centre half a.s.a.p. Every time they run at us we look vulnerable

Think that Barry, Adebayor, Ireland and Robinho are playing well.

Not convinced by De Jong or Bridge.

De Jongs done fine tonight, Barry's not really got into the game yet

super_city_si said:
Yesssss. My stream has Danish adverts. Im hoping some young totty is going to get her breasts out advertising butter or something.

Luv it !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.