Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

SouthStand211 said:
mcfcmatt said:
SouthStand211 said:
I think Ireland needs a rest tomorrow. Elano to start with fresh legs

Noooooo!!!, type of game Ireland needs to play in!
We can't rest our best player after he has already had plenty of rest!

I think this season is now taking its toll on Stevie.. a 4/5 game rest will be good for him.

WTF ???? how old is he 22 or something, played one match in a month, no chance.

I can see goals from set pieces for Stoke today.

The thing about Delap's throw ins is they work at their ground, it's a narrow pitch. COMS, like Maine Road before it, is one of the widest pitches in the football league. Getting the ball the extra distance spoilt the throws.

So yes, they'll be a threat today.

1201: TEAMS Stoke v Man City
Stoke: Sorensen, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Abdoulaye Faye, Pugh, Delap, Whelan, Amdy Faye, Etherington, Beattie, Fuller. Subs: Simonsen, Olofinjana, Cresswell, Lawrence, Griffin, Kitson, Sonko.
Man City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Onuoha, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Zabaleta, Ireland, Bellamy, Robinho. Subs: Schmeichel, Fernandes, Garrido, Elano, Caicedo, Jo, Vassell.

Good to see a bit of confidence from the manager following Wednesday's performance.

We should turn these over no trouble. 2-1 Stoke.

should be able to beat stoke, if the defence stays solid it shouldn`t be a problem, probably 0-1 or 1-2.
come on city

have a good feeling about today. gonna predict a 3-0 win for us.
Come on CITY!!!!!
p.s. anyone having trouble opening the man city OS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.