Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

samharris said:
..tell me what else we could have done and I will laugh my socks off..

Dunno, maybe broke them down, managed a few efforts on target and scored 2 goals maybe?

tbh, after we went 1 down at the end of the 1st and with them down to 10 men, we knew they's "park the bus" in front of goal. We really struggled to unlock them... weren't clever enough. I think it was a mistake to take Zab off, he has bite and a determination to get that 50/50 ball that others don't have.

I am so frustrated after watching that!!! dont think City could have done a lot more with Stoke having all their 10 men so deep in the back! Seeing what most have already said on here, I dont think you will agree, but I do think Hughes did what he thought was right and I agree with it, with taking off Zab for Elano. Elano did make a difference!
Im gutted, but there you go! You go 1-nil down to stoke, then they are going to defend like crazy! and they did a good job of keeping us out!

CTID!!!

Keeper not tested in 45 minutes of football.

my god.

tbh, after we went 1 down at the end of the 1st and with them down to 10 men, we knew they'd "park the bus" in front of goal. We really struggled to unlock them... weren't clever enough. I think it was a mistake to take Zab off, he has bite and a determination to get that 50/50 ball that others don't have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.