Official Stoke City v Manchester City thread

Bad decision today was to not replace Richards with Elano, as Zabaleta is alot more composed on the ball going forward and richards just looks lost with the ball at his feet.

Great possesion, but shooting abysmal, never seen a team not able to at least hit the target and although they parked the bus in front of goal, this happens every week to Utd, Chelsea etc but they have the qaulity to undo other teams.

Too many cute little flicks etc, 1 touch too many around the box today. Robinho far too deep again at times. Desperatly need a world class front man, at times Liverpool are like us but then Torres does something on his own and they score.

Keep faith though, chairman was there today and im sure they know whats needed. Lets stop messing around with tiny bids for players, if we want them, lets get them. Hope more to come in Monday.

But why when teams are on losing streaks, they break them against us....

GAZZA said:
JULES said:
what a moaning bunch of twats on here, ffs, me, I`m a city fan through THICK AND THIN.

come on city
So let's not have any discussion and just be happy clappy.

exactly
the fact anyone can just say ah well it happens and carry on ffs show some heart

somervillain said:
samharris said:
We were playing against ten fucking defenders...get a grip ffs..tell me what else we could have done and I will laugh my socks off..

Not give up a goal?
Not fire shots into the stands?
Not give away possession cheaply?
Not try a bunch of cheeky backheels as though City were up 3-0?

That would've been a good start.

Those cheeky backheels were the only way through. watch it again and you will see the only six fingered fucker over the half way line in the second half was Beatty

Not the only side that have been to the britannia and struggled this season!!!difficult side to play given there physical nature, liverpool, arsenal and the scum have all struggled there this season

BlueLonghorn said:
City sure know how to ruin a day...fuck me

Just be glad they only ruined half of your day. It's only 9:50am here, so my wife has to deal with me being in a foul mood for the next 15 hours.

Maybe we are too arrogant now , and just have the attitude that we are much better than other teams and the goals will surely come, rather than adapting some urgency and more work ethic. It also shows how weak are current squad is up front, we had Jo on the bench but even when we were crying out for a forward we knew that bringing him on probably wouldnt improve our chances of scoring, im not convinced Rocky is the answer but while Petrov and Boj are injured we definately need another option up front. Having said all that any top team would struggle to score against Stokes tactics today..

Keeper not tested in 45 minutes of football.

my god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.