Official Summer 2013 Transfer Update Thread

Daz_Blue said:
RT: @SpursOfficial We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with FC Twente for the transfer of Nacer Chadli. #THFC

Great buy for 7m.

I'm still LOLing at Arsenal right now with their current activity to date in the transfer period. Granted they are "supposedly" in the mix for Suarez, Higuain, etc. but besides that they have done nothing but sell off a player or two.

Show Stopper said:
I'm still LOLing at Arsenal right now with their current activity to date in the transfer period. Granted they are "supposedly" in the mix for Suarez, Higuain, etc. but besides that they have done nothing but sell off a player or two.

Napoli used that Cavani to swoop in on Higuain. Arsenal caught with their pants down again. Arsenal gonna Arsenal.

About a month ago I was talking to some Arsenal fans saying that I thought Arsenal were coming back to challenge for the title again. My rationale was that they got a bit less ambitious while their stadium costs were going on but that eventually they'd break out with a season of major signings....while they still had a reputation... I see them as having a very good rep globally for their style of football but that over time this will diminish.

I was thinking that they were about to sign Felleini and Rooney and later that maybe it was Higuain.... And recently Suarez. Big names. I thought it only would take them 4 major players and they'd be transformed..... but now I am relieved to know that it was all fantasy.

Feel for some of the fans ... But I'm over it now :-)

Daz_Blue said:
Jackson Martinez from Porto has agreed personal terms with Napoli, transfer fee of £35.6m.

Him and Higuain ....nice

false, Martinez is not going Napoli.

kompany10 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Jackson Martinez from Porto has agreed personal terms with Napoli, transfer fee of £35.6m.

Him and Higuain ....nice

false, Martinez is not going Napoli.

Sky Italy report #lfc and #thfc target Jackson Martinez has agreed personal terms with Napoli ahead of a £35.6m move from Porto.

Wish they would make up their minds ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.