Official Summer 2013 Transfer Update Thread

Super David Silva 21 said:
Tottenham have signed 23 year old Nacer Chadli.

Might be Bales exit sorted now.

I think Madrid want Di Maria + a windfall of 60m+.

Next season it will happen imo but I think the fee will fall and Bale won't be as clinical as he has been this season. If he is then Spurs deserve top dollar but right now they should sell because his stock is unlikely to get higher at Spurs.

Tottenham defender Steven Caulker has completed his move to Cardiff City, decent signing for Cardiff, and a loss for Spurs.

Caulker has looked good whenever i've seen him. Levy refusing crazy money for Bale yet selling a talented young English player for under £10m? Strange move unless i've only seen his good days.

pee dubya said:
Caulker has looked good whenever i've seen him. Levy refusing crazy money for Bale yet selling a talented young English player for under £10m? Strange move unless i've only seen his good days.

strange one for me. thought he looked good when I saw him play and not like levy to sell cheap, esp as english

hertsblue said:
pee dubya said:

strange one for me. thought he looked good when I saw him play and not like levy to sell cheap, esp as english

Very odd, especially as I think CB isn't one of Spurs stronger areas.

lancs blue said:
hertsblue said:
pee dubya said:

Very odd, especially as I think CB isn't one of Spurs stronger areas.
They sold Caulker because they agreed a fee with Steaua Bucharest for defender Vlad Chiriches but the deal was canceled because Spurs wouldn't wait to let him play in their Champions league Qualifiers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.