Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Barca have an interest in Navas, apparently they were also keen last summer, but Txiki had already put the hard yards in.

Possibly one of the option replacements for the outgoing Sanchez?

It would seem both Negredo and Navas are hot items.

If we could get Sanchez in the equation, I would consider selling both, as he covers two positions?

City want £10m for Rodwell.

Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

Both upgrades in their respective positions and would strengthen the squad without question

The Negredo money in the pot for a class CB and we're done :-)

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Barca have an interest in Navas, apparently they were also keen last summer, but Txiki had already put the hard yards in.

If we could get Sanchez in the equation, I would consider selling both, as he covers two positions?

Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

Both upgrades in their respective positions and would strengthen the squad without question

But what about Falcao? ;)

michael1991 said:
10m sounds a lot for Rodwell but if txiki can get it great

Anything on the horizon for incomings tolm?

10m is a steal for a fit Rodwell,but obviously that's the issue...... injury free,he would be a regular for all but the top 4 imo.

FantasyIreland said:
michael1991 said:
10m sounds a lot for Rodwell but if txiki can get it great

Anything on the horizon for incomings tolm?

10m is a steal for a fit Rodwell,but obviously that's the issue...... injury free,he would be a regular for all but the top 4 imo.

I agree if fit but fitness the problem but he could do with a fresh start I feel

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

But what about Falcao? ;)

I think even by Txiki standards to pull that off with our restraints during this window would be close to a miracle, also considering other positions are priority.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

I think its Fernando for Garcia. Rodwell will go out on loan or be sold.
Sanchez for Navas would make sense if we plan on playing Milner on the wings, but I think we might see him at CM in the coming season

bluechampion7891 said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

Sanchez for Navas would make sense if we plan on playing Milner on the wings, but I think we might see him at CM in the coming season

Them our squad is thinner than before and we are suppose to fight on all four fronts, but not if we loose our numbers and become weaker.

Klaude said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Danamy said:
Fernando for Rodwell
Sanchez for Navas

Them our squad is thinner than before and we are suppose to fight on all four fronts, but not if we loose our numbers and become weaker.

Problem with the squad last season was the sick notes like Richards and Rodwell so mine would be?

In Sagna Free - out Richards £5 million
In Fernado £15 Million - out Garcia £5 million
In Sanchez £18 Million - out Navas £18 Million
Out Rodwell £5 Million plus add ons
Out Negredo for £25 Million
Out Guidetti £5 Million plus add ons

That gives us a positive of £30 Million with our 49 Million cap - £79 Million for a CB,keeper and 4th striker.

That would be one hell of a squad to compete on 4 fronts.

Tbilisi said:
Klaude said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Problem with the squad last season was the sick notes like Richards and Rodwell so mine would be?

In Sagna Free - out Richards £5 million
In Fernado £15 Million - out Garcia £5 million
In Sanchez £18 Million - out Navas £18 Million
Out Rodwell £5 Million plus add ons
Out Negredo for £25 Million
Out Guidetti £5 Million plus add ons

That gives us a positive of £30 Million with our 49 Million cap - £79 Million for a CB,keeper and 4th striker.

That would be one hell of a squad to compete on 4 fronts.

Navas ain't leaving, but this will make our troup thinner and more open to injures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.