Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

SrilankanBlue said:
@DiMarzio 3m
Confirmed that Filipe luis will join @chelseafc, that is going to pay the exit clause (€25M)

so that is courtois costa luis and villa already out koke linked with barca and maybe another 2-3 of their players linked with another teams...i feel sorry for atletico fans a good team to watch that are ripped apart by their best players

SrilankanBlue said:
@DiMarzio 3m
Confirmed that Filipe luis will join @chelseafc, that is going to pay the exit clause (€25M)
Seems a very high price for a 29 year old LB.

According to sky sports Lescott is close to be signing for Hull

and also Pantillimon has agreed to join Sunderland on a 4 year deal when his contract expires.

Deepest Blue said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/481953/Liverpool-looking-to-beat-Arsenal-and-Chelsea-to-Schalke-s-8m-prodigy-Max-Meyer

Max Meyer (Schalke prodigy) interesting PL teams Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool at around £8m according to Express:
It would be £28m if we were the interested party.

Can't see Bayern letting him escape the BL without a fight.

He's a good young player. If we could get him for 8m we should bring the concord out of retirement, & fill it with the 8m in cash.

BigOscar said:
SrilankanBlue said:
@DiMarzio 3m
Seems a very high price for a 29 year old LB.
Arguably the best left back in the world though. People said the same thing about Fernandinho being over priced.

karen7 said:
NoahCity said:
Damn, Chelsea are gonna have a strong side next year.

So will we,don't start flapping yet :)

What I've seen in the WC , fabregas and costa ain't up to scratch. I ain't worried, these two players ain't gonna fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.