Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

When did Johnson get that injury? was going to say the same lineup as Liverpool but Silva for him now.

FUManUtd said:
we need to play attacking football for this game, so de jong is really not needed. bring de jong in after were 3-0 up

............adebayor
..tevez..................aj
...............silva
........milner.......yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..micah
................hart

hahaha mate we are away from home and as some as said said setup v liverpool will be spot on.

Hoping for a big win today in keeping with some of the results around us lately, as for the starting eleven I see no need to change it from Mondays team.

DANNY O'B said:
Hoping for a big win today in keeping with some of the results around us lately, as for the starting eleven I see no need to change it from Mondays team.

Not bothered about a big win, i would take a one nil win now. 3 points away from home is all that counts.

hart

richards
kompany
toure
lescott

vieira
de jong
toure

barry
adebayor
jo

official. tevez and milner picked up knocks. johnno fractured cheekbone.

fuck :(

PaleBlue said:
FUManUtd said:
we need to play attacking football for this game, so de jong is really not needed. bring de jong in after were 3-0 up

............adebayor
..tevez..................aj
...............silva
........milner.......yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..micah
................hart

No way. Barry and NDJ will play for sure - that team above would get kicked out of the game.

No it wouldn't. Arsenal play Song, Diaby, Fabregas. Which is the same sort of build as that midfield.

De jong played midweek so I wouldn''t expect him to play today.

kidash said:
hart

richards
kompany
toure
lescott

vieira
de jong
toure

barry
adebayor
jo

official. tevez and milner picked up knocks. johnno fractured cheekbone.

fuck :(

what the fook is it with us and injuries.....AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.