Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

mad zab said:
What are you wankers on about?

Bent was 2 fucking yards offside when the cross came in. Apart from that they created nothing!!

We had 3 good chances to score and we didn't, but would have still come away with a point if it wasn't for the fucking corrupt officals!!

It isn't typical City, just typical moaning City fans!!

I thought he looked offside.

That didn't take long did it?

FFS - beaten by the elephant man :(

Nothing ever feckin' changes - typical City !!

Offside or not, Micah still at fault for a bumbling challenge right under the ref's nose - only the players to blame imho - should have put the game to bed in the first half.

Cant drop points in games like this if you want to play in the champions league, end of story. Its what did us in last season, what worries me is that in the second half we reverted to a spurs like performance.

WHY OH WHY ARE WE PLAYING 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS AWAY TO SUNDERLAND?
ONLY TEAMS LIKE BLACKPOOL WOULD PLAY 5 IN MIDFIELD.... WHY ARE WE?

BAD FUCKING TACTICS!

micah richards i swear

hes a fucking liability at the back

hes a footballer just because he hit the gym and is supposed to be "athletic" never mind he cant control a football. thick as fucking pig shit both on and off the field and he still gets fucking played every week because people seem to think he'll "come good" eventually.

he needs taking round the back and having a dozen bullets put in his fucking head

peacefrog said:
What a shitter. Well there's a lesson to be learned. Take you chances when they come.
I don't blame Mancini for that result. He picked the right team and tactics, it just didn't happen today. We were a little bit lethargic around the box, a few of our players tired in the second half like Milner who hasn't had much of a pre season, Tevez was off form all day and Johnson just couldn't get going at all. But apart from that I thought Barry bossed the game in midfield, Yaya was doing lots of good work going forward and Kolo and Kompany were dominant at the back.

Gutted we lost but, satisfied that things are moving the right way.
Agree with that and Yaya needs to get fitter. Tires in the 2nd half. Silva struggling as I thought he might when we bought him. Big difference between style of play in Spain and the Premiership & his game is all about interchanging with team mates

alera said:
Cant drop points in games like this if you want to play in the champions league, end of story.

You mean like how Spurs dropped points there last season?

Xyplode said:
WHY OH WHY ARE WE PLAYING 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS AWAY TO SUNDERLAND?
ONLY TEAMS LIKE BLACKPOOL WOULD PLAY 5 IN MIDFIELD.... WHY ARE WE?

BAD FUCKING TACTICS!

because the minute we went 4-4-2 we lost total control of the game and we bossed first half with 5 in mid, he should of kept it as was

Just got in to check the score. Typical city, really dissapointed but its not the end of the world like some on here are making out.

Did Balotelli play any part?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.