Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Chippy_boy said:
How bloody depressing. Just got it - had to go out after the first 30 minutes when we were all over them and I get back and then this. Jesus f****** wept. We might as well have lost to Liverpool.

"Funnily" enough, I thought Richards would cost us a pen in the last game. Seems I was 1 game out. He really has got to learn you cannot act like a bull in a china shop in our own penalty area. He does it time and time again.

Richards is like a racehorse !! Fit,fast and a true athelete !! Shame he has the brains of a retarded donkey !!!

Bobbins said:
Chippy_boy said:
How bloody depressing. Just got it - had to go out after the first 30 minutes when we were all over them and I get back and then this. Jesus f****** wept. We might as well have lost to Liverpool.

"Funnily" enough, I thought Richards would cost us a pen in the last game. Seems I was 1 game out. He really has got to learn you cannot act like a bull in a china shop in our own penalty area. He does it time and time again.

Richards is like a racehorse !! Fit,fast and a true athelete !! Shame he has the brains of a retarded donkey !!!

richards isnt that fast

Spurs lost we lost, forth spot will go to the wire IMO with other clubs like Villa and everton in the mix

bumble said:
Spurs lost we lost, forth spot will go to the wire IMO with other clubs like Villa and everton in the mix

We should be going for the title.

Still no pace, movement or creativity in the middle, still no striker who can pose an all round threat and still a manager who is way too negative.

Neil McNab said:
Still no pace, movement or creativity in the middle, still no striker who can pose an all round threat and still a manager who is way too negative.

And yet we have all of these players on the bench

3 points in the prem sit on a knife edge at times. Excellent first half from City that should have had positioned the team at a positive 1 - 0.

2nd half was a different story. The longer it sat at nil nil the more worried City got over lost points and the more confident Sunderland got urged on by their home fans. In my opinion, to reward a penalty that late in the match for such a marginal challenge is SHOCKING!!! and was won by the shouts of the home crowd in my opinion.

What can you say? On a normal day Tevez put us up and we start to assert ourselves. You can only laugh at this result. A true shame and black mark on an excellent start to the season. It will be a long two weeks...

Sabster said:
bumble said:

We should be going for the title.

This.

We have a better squad than anyone (ok, so half of them are injured at the moment, but I'll gloss over that for a moment) and we are starting to play decent football.

4th is not a sufficiently ambitious target.

The rags only have Shrek who is half decent. Him and a couple of old blokes.

Chelsea's defense is shot. They only look good so far because they haven't had to do any defending yet.

Liverpool? Forgive me whilst I control my laughter.

That only leaves Arsenal. Actually I think they will do very well this year.

We should be battling it out with Chelsea and Arsenal for the #1 spot with rags a comfortable 4th and spuds 10 pts adrift of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.