Official Supporters Club Membership: 2024-25 Season

Yes during last season for a lot of games. We were told by the OSC this was the direction of travel from early in the season.
So if you live abroad and come here on holiday and want to go to a match you have to have a membership?
Or if you’ve been a fan with a season card for years and emigrated to another country, come home to see family for a family occasion wedding/funeral etc during the season and want to take in a match you then have to buy membership?

So if you live abroad and come here on holiday and want to go to a match you have to have a membership?
Or if you’ve been a fan with a season card for years and emigrated to another country, come home to see family for a family occasion wedding/funeral etc during the season and want to take in a match you then have to buy membership?

I don’t think, officially at least, that the club have sold a non hospitality ticket for a league game to non members for about two or three years now.

Yes for tickets sorted through the OSC. I can’t speak for other Branches but almost everyone in ours has a season card or match day membership.
I know quite a few Blues from overseas and I think they all buy the Match Day membership.

I think the OSC has helped to drive up the number of match day memberships. That might be partly why City has such a high regard for the OSC
Oh for the days when I could just walk up to the ticket window buy a ticket and join the crowd!!
If I were struggling now as I was then and could only go to a match when I'd saved the money I'd never get to a match would I? Nostalgia and peaceful days

Oh for the days when I could just walk up to the ticket window buy a ticket and join the crowd!!
If I were struggling now as I was then and could only go to a match when I'd saved the money I'd never get to a match would I? Nostalgia and peaceful days
It’s part of the reason so many people buy tickets off the unofficial Facebook pages.

Last edited:
if you want a ticket via the OSC yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.