Official: The Atmosphere Was '****' tonight.

jrb

That's right. The OP holds his hands up and he knows what's coming. Can't even be arsed putting my tin hat on either. Give it to me with both barrels.

Fuck me! If 40 Timi fans can out sing us and sing almost non-stop for 90 minutes, while we just mumble the 'same songs' every now and again, we might as well give up. Seriously.

Come on lads, what's going on FFS? Even with adequate numbers(a couple of hundred) in both sections, we still couldn't be bothered. We can't use the teams performance as an excuse anymore, or the away support, even though they numbered about 60. (they still supported their team throughout the game)We just can't be bothered singing and getting behind the team.

TBH I'm pretty pissed off with the club. Won't go into detail, but there have been various meetings about improving the atmosphere in the ground, especially the South Stand. Various ideas and initiatives were put forward. It was a great talking shop. And? Nothing again.

I fully appreciate that the club has been focusing on the Family Stand and City Street, but you can't tell me that they didn't have the time or the finances to implement some of the ideas and suggestions for the South Stand.

As you can probably tell I'm pretty frustrated with tonights events off the pitch. I'm not asking for a stand rammed with thousands of fans, with non-stop noise and singing(actually I am ;-)), because it isn't going to happen at City. However, a couple of hundred in either stand (109/110 or the SS) must be able to get behind the lads on the pitch and create some noise and some atmosphere during the match. No?

Peace.

Re: Official: The Atmosphere Was 'Shit' tonight.

Does anybody know the attendance tonight?

It looked like there were a lot of empty seats.

jrb said:
That's right. The OP holds his hands up and he knows what's coming. Can't even be arsed putting my tin hat on either. Give it to me with both barrels.

Fuck me! If 40 Timi fans can out sing us and sing almost non-stop for 90 minutes, while we just mumble the 'same songs' every now and again, we might as well give up. Seriously.

Come on lads, what's going on FFS? Even with adequate numbers(a couple of hundred) in both sections, we still couldn't be bothered. We can't use the teams performance as an excuse anymore, or the away support, even though they numbered about 60. (they still supported their team throughout the game)
We just can't be bothered singing and getting behind the team.

TBH I pretty pissed off with the club. Won't go into detail, but there have been various meetings about improving the atmosphere in the ground, especially the South Stand. Various ideas and initiatives were put forward. It was a great talking shop. And? Nothing again.

I fully appreciate that the club has been focusing on the Family Stand and City Street, but you can't tell me that they didn't have the time or the finances to implement some of the ideas and suggestions for the South Stand.

As you can probably tell I'm pretty frustrated with tonights events off the pitch. I'm not asking for a stand rammed with thousands of fans, with non-stop noise and singing,(actually I am ;-)) becuase it ain't going to happen at City. However, a couple of hundred in either stand, (109/110 or the SS) must be able to get behind the lads on the pitch and create some noise and some atmosphere during the match. No?

Peace.

Well why didn`t some fucker in the Directors Box start with something.
Come on Cook,Marwood and Khaldoon,get fooking singing.

Totaly agree with every word it was like being in church !

oakiecokie said:
Well why didn`t some fucker in the Directors Box start with something.
Come on Cook,Marwood and Khaldoon,get fooking singing.

The game was so meaningless that none of them were there!

I was sitting in the north stand after getting a couple free tickets of my mate who has been training there for the past few days, and it was miserable. At one point it went so quiet all i could hear was a few people coughing. It seemed like a friendly..

My mate who's a Liverpool fan and who gave me the tickets said to me at half-time "It's absolutely dead in here", and although i wanted to agree with him, i tried my best to persuade him that its only a qualifier and its 100x louder during a league or cup match.

As for the Timisora fans, they made a right racket for the amount of them they were, there wasn't a point when we outsung them.

i did go tonight...
but we just dont do cup crowds.... i dont know what it is.... maybe coz weve been crap in the cups for so so so long...

even villa got 30 k tonight but only get 34-35 for league matches..

its a strange one thats for sure

Alcohol ban maybe a factor.

If this is a waffa ruling god help us in the latter stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.