Official: The Atmosphere Was '****' tonight.

Re: Official: The Atmosphere Was 'Shit' tonight.

I gotta agree. I stand in 117 and compared to Monday night the atmosphere was poor tonight, to the point where we started sing "its just like being church"

Shameful im afraid

I could hear Hart going mental at the defence for about 15 minutes
Atmostsphere was bad tonight but to be honest there really wasnt much to get excited about, esp with adebayor up front and Jo playing left-wing

I was in block 111 by the away fans and the guys around us including myself were singing away for most of the game.

We even got Hart to do the samba!

'Joe Hart do the samba, do do doooo'

TBH, I was kind of glad it wasn't on ITV as it would have been embarrassing on national TV with such a silent and empty crowd on display. The club needs to maybe do more to encourage people to go to these "nothing" games, maybe giveaways or free companion for ST holder?

I tried my best to get songs going in 110, not many regulars were there. But I agree, the atmosphere was fucking terrible.

I can remember plenty of games at Maine Road when that was about the size of the crowd. I think everyone who bothered to turn up tonight should have been given a voucher to be redeemed should we get to the Final.

I'm not even bothering with a tin hat.

the atmosphere was worse than that.These early Europa games always seem the same.TNS,Lokeren etc.European nights years ago in the late 70's were brilliant.Standard Leige,AC Milan,Juventus,Borussia etc.And 23,000?! Timisora got more than us! (24,000) Pointless games these are.

LoveCity said:
TBH, I was kind of glad it wasn't on ITV as it would have been embarrassing on national TV with such a silent and empty crowd on display. The club needs to maybe do more to encourage people to go to these "nothing" games, maybe giveaways or free companion for ST holder?

Free pint with every ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.