Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

Hey maybe Berti will come on second half and change the whole thing around.

well somebody had to inject some humour into this situation

Fucking hell. I think that's it for Hughes, for me. Can't see us turning out wins each week and pushing on for 6th next year if he continues to play this system.

All our players who arent in the 18 look like mini mark hughes. Looks a bit stupid seeing Ched and Sweep sat in suits in the dugout.

man stevie has been poor again

no doubt ill get the "how dare you disrespect muhammed" response thats become the norm on this board when a person is critical of our new god

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
For once, I just wish he would grow a pair and just go for it!

What the fuck have we got to lose. Fulham are winning and we are losing. Its over if we dont. Bets on his next substitute being Gelson?
That's the point, he has NOTHING to lose, we are not going finish below 10th,(unless there are some whacky results), lets fucking go for it once for gods sake!

Looks to me like Hughes is just trying to save his job by *trying* to make sure we don't get hammered.

Like a 0-2 or 0-1 defeat would be a good result for him. Total total total total total Wanker.

How can Hughes not motivate our players?? This is what he is seriously lacking along with any tactical sense!

We have to win to stand any real chance of 7th - something Kompany was talking about at the forum.

We have 3 defensive midfielders on and 3 attackers on the bench.
We are being completely outplayed at the moment -how can Hughes sit there and do nothing????

That Spurs right back looks good...perhaps we could buy him instead of that big lad who is playing there at the moment?....and now that Sparky has decided that Zab is a right winger....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.