Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

i think i am right in thinking we have never comeback this season to win a match could this be a first to be honest they could be 4 or 5 up.

Honestly I'm fucking livid with MH at the moment. "Redknapp has done a really good job, similar to what I have done". Fuck off!

Again of course not the best time to ask me what I think about our manager...but then maybe during a game when everything is really fresh in memory is exactly the right time to ask.

Oh come on!

MH isnt that bad. I think we can safetly say he can return to old trafford having done a god job for them.

GoForGlory said:
Honestly I'm fucking livid with MH at the moment. "Redknapp has done a really good job, similar to what I have done". Fuck off!

Again of course not the best time to ask me what I think about our manager...but then maybe during a game when everything is really fresh in memory is exactly the right time to ask.

Werent we on 18 points when 'Arry took over? Spurs on 2. They have raked back 16 points on us and are now set to go 4 points clear. Embarrassing statement from Hughes.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BlueMooner87 said:
i think i am right in thinking we have never comeback this season to win a match could this be a first to be honest they could be 4 or 5 up.
weren't we losing to that team in Cyprus(as well as Hamburg at home)?
in the league sorry

do you think any of our arab owners read these forums, or are aware of what is being said about hughes?
cos i think they're the kind of guys who will really listen to the fans.
and its pretty clear a lot of blues dont want him.
they seem to be quite confident hughes is gonna be in charge for the remainder of his contract though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.