Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2011

Reliable source: Saw a tweet from a journalist saying that Nasri has met up with former team-mate Gael Clichy. It is said that Nasri wants to know what Man City is like and what the feeling around the club is. Nasri is leaning towards a move to Manchester United but Clichy could change his mind. Let's hope he does :)

mancblue said:
hopefully i see 'manchester city sign Sergio aguero' wrote on this thread soon!

this is what I dream of being able to put:

Manchester City
In:
Gael Clichy(Arsenal-£7m), Stefan Savic(Partizan-£6m), Samir Nasri(Arsenal-Undisclosed), Wesley Sneijder(Inter-Undisclosed), Sergio Aguero(Atletico-Undisclosed).
Out:Jo(Anyfuckingwhere-Bakewell Tart).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mancblue said:
hopefully i see 'manchester city sign Sergio aguero' wrote on this thread soon!

this is what I dream of being able to put:

Manchester City
In:
Gael Clichy(Arsenal-£7m), Stefan Savic(Partizan-£6m), Samir Nasri(Arsenal-Undisclosed), Wesley Sneijder(Inter-Undisclosed), Sergio Aguero(Atletico-Undisclosed).
Out:Jo(Anyfuckingwhere-Bakewell Tart).
LOL

Manchester City
In:
Out:Jo(Anyfuckingwhere-Bakewell Tart).[/quote]

classic

Spuds have signed Cristian Ceballos aka "The Second Ronaldinho" as he was heralded in YouTube's early days when they showed him as a Barcelona youth doing amazing dribbling skills. He didn't progress enough to make it there so was released. Was apparently on trial with Chelsea earlier this year but didn't do enough to win a deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.