Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2011

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matty said:
I wouldn't bother, the OP hasn't updated the thread for the last 10 days.

Updated, I've been extremely busy lately, not that I need to justify it to you seeing as you snipe just because I correctly told you to stop changing stuff without asking, like you know, people do.
Listen, you start a thread intended to provide an update of ALL transfer business, and we make it a sticky so as to prevent 1 million other "Team X has bought Player Y" threads. If you then disappear for weeks on end, as has happened on a few occasions, don't be surprised if people comment on it, or actually update your thread for you if they have that ability.

If you're not going to actually put in the effort to keep a thread like this updated then don't start it, and don't get all precious about someone doing your work for you.

Matty said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matty said:
I wouldn't bother, the OP hasn't updated the thread for the last 10 days.

Updated, I've been extremely busy lately, not that I need to justify it to you seeing as you snipe just because I correctly told you to stop changing stuff without asking, like you know, people do.
Listen, you start a thread intended to provide an update of ALL transfer business, and we make it a sticky so as to prevent 1 million other "Team X has bought Player Y" threads. If you then disappear for weeks on end, as has happened on a few occasions, don't be surprised if people comment on it, or actually update your thread for you if they have that ability.

If you're not going to actually put in the effort to keep a thread like this updated then don't start it, and don't get all precious about someone doing your work for you.

10 days, wow, not a lot's happened anyway mr. precious.

i don't mind people providing updates, you just don't change stuff without asking, like I wouldn't mess with any of your stuff without asking you.

I've kept it up to date so stick your sad little jibes where the sun don't shine.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matty said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

i don't mind people providing updates, you just don't change stuff without asking, like I wouldn't mess with any of your stuff without asking you.

I've kept it up to date so stick your sad little jibes where the sun don't shine.
In the transfer window 10 days is quite a length of time, and that was just this last time, you vanished for well over a week previously too.

As I said, don't start the thread if you can't be arsed to log on regularly and update it. It's not YOUR thread anymore anyway, it's the "Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2011", that's like saying whoever starts the "official Community Shield Matchday Thread" actually owns it. They don't. I you disappear, and numerous transfers take place, then I reserve the right, as someone with the ability to update the original post, to do so in your prolonged absences. Keeping it up to date is something that requires regular updates, not just popping along once every 10 days or so and making 20 or so updates all at once.

Don't start an "official" thread, and request it be made a sticky, then pay it virtually no attention for long periods, and get arsey when someone updates it for you.

Matty said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matty said:

In the transfer window 10 days is quite a length of time, and that was just this last time, you vanished for well over a week previously too.

As I said, don't start the thread if you can't be arsed to log on regularly and update it. It's not YOUR thread anymore anyway, it's the "Official Transfer Update Thread Summer 2011", that's like saying whoever starts the "official Community Shield Matchday Thread" actually owns it. They don't. I you disappear, and numerous transfers take place, then I reserve the right, as someone with the ability to update the original post, to do so in your prolonged absences. Keeping it up to date is something that requires regular updates, not just popping along once every 10 days or so and making 20 or so updates all at once.

Don't start an "official" thread, and request it be made a sticky, then pay it virtually no attention for long periods, and get arsey when someone updates it for you.

Twice in what 2 months, that for personal reasons I've had to be away for a while, even then I try to make a couple of updates via phone or what have you.

It's still my thread as I made it and have put the effort and time in to maintain, unlike you who came in without asking and partially updated it in incorrect format without even saying what you'd done so I had to go back and check what you'd put in. If you'd asked or said "I'll help, here's the transfers I've added for you" I wouldn't have had a problem with you helping, it's the way you went about it and the fact ever since you've been on my case for the rare occassion I've had to dissappear for a little while.

I've been here 90% of the time and gone above and beyond what I normally do for people who have asked for more info, at least some people can appreciate it instead of giving me stick for when I have to be elsewhere.

Anyway this is a transfer update thread so let's keep it as such.

Matt just update the fucking thing - who gives a shit about the OP, does his opinion really matter?

People want this thread updated REGULARLY and thats what matters - no onee could give a flying fuck who started this thread.

Aussie! said:
Matt just update the fucking thing - who gives a shit about the OP, does his opinion really matter?

People want this thread updated REGULARLY and thats what matters - no onee could give a flying fuck who started this thread.

same could be said back, who gives a shit about you?

I have updated it regularly bar 2 occassions, get off your high horse and try doing something good for the forum before digging at others who do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.