Official Website Now Online

lancs blue said:
Entered all my details for the pre-order, clicked on the "PAY" button and then got a screen saying "click here to proceed to your card-issuers website". Clicked on that and got a big fuck-off message "You cannot access this page". D'oh. No idea whether the order's been processed or not.

Me too, and just noticed that the shop and most of the site is the same address as the one that we aren't supposed to go on!!

westy said:
i got exactly the same message got right through to the end...now dont know if im ordered or not never have gig tickets...this is not good enough, been waiting all day for this and now im worried about my card details too :-(
THIS exactly same mate .

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just keeps refusing my card.

Theres nothing wrong with the card becuase ive checked with the bank and my wages have only just gone in

Getting f*ckin sick to death of this

i know its rejecting my card also

the goats backside said:
Anyone know where to find out about loyalty points on the NICE new site (-;

Try the tickets tab, it works sometimes (in between the 4 times Ive been asked to install the adobe flash player !) cant get through to the club now either to see what they are up to with my credit card !

Can you tell Im getting a bit pissed off yet !

Anyone else not able to view video in firefox? I have to view the site in IE to view video... PITA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.