Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

C_T_I_D said:
Decent point given we were down to ten men. Not happy with Zabaleta whatsoever. He cost the team badly. Very impressed with Shaun Wright-Phillips, Martin Petrov and Wayne Bridge from our side but also equally impressed with Titus Bramble, Hugo Rodellega (sp?) on their side.

Look at it this way ladies and gents. Its a point we didn't have last season and it's a game we would have lost last season like we did against Liverpool when he was sent off aswell.

fair comments but we didnt even comprhened a top 4 finish last season. this season is different

Win our game in hand and we will be one point behind chelsea and two behind the rags... not bad eh. fulham, birmingham & hull to come next.

cityab said:
we ware shit if we are not going beat wigan then forget top 4 if we want to be top 4 then we miss big chance

So Chelsea should not be in the top four because they lost 3 - 1 against them and had all 11 men remaining on the pitch at the end of 90 minutes? Give me a break. They also beat Aston Villa and they're still in amongst the chasing pack aren't they?

Is it just me or is RSC the most frustrating player we have? He played 10 minutes and looked like he couldn't be arsed to even give it a run around. Bellamy, Tevez, and even Ade would have been running their asses off but RSC just stands around. Also we were shit today. Not sure why it took so long to get Ireland on, SWP looked well gassed. Oh well, good point I guess considering we played with 10 and rarely looked like threatening.

Hard fought point but we did not play well at all.
But we have 2 more points away to Villa and Wigan in the last 2 games than Chelsea have managed.

Think we are playing with walking wounded alot these days which is a worry and its just not quite there yet but with luck it will come.

Wiley didnt have the best of games for us, Zabs 1st yellow was a shocking decision but its Zab's own fault for the red as should know better and even Andy Gray said nailed on penalty for us that Wiley laughed away. Though some of thier players on yellow got the benefit of the doubt on a few occasions.

Playing with 9 at the end, as again Santa Cruz a spectator.

All in all, had a few tricky away games in a row, as long as we keep picking up at least a point and winning our homes games we will be there or about

I'm happy where we are in the league, don't forget, we've played 5 out of our 8 games away from home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.