Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

salfordblue-tony2 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Decent point given we were down to ten men. Not happy with Zabaleta whatsoever. He cost the team badly. Very impressed with Shaun Wright-Phillips, Martin Petrov and Wayne Bridge from our side but also equally impressed with Titus Bramble, Hugo Rodellega (sp?) on their side.

Look at it this way ladies and gents. Its a point we didn't have last season and it's a game we would have lost last season like we did against Liverpool when he was sent off aswell.

Exactly regarding zabaleta, why people keep saying he`s the answer, fuck knows. He cost us 3 pts today like last year against liverpool, he trying hard to catch up with dunnie! He`s a fucking liability !

Nonsense. The ref cost us a penalty.

Yep - Chelsea and Villa both lost to Wigan, and they've clearly given up on their seasons already - we should do the same now - we've got no chance of getting into the top 4 having lost that game - season over!

FFS - some fookin City fans don't half love a good over-reaction. It wasn't a bad point. Not fantastic, but considering we had Zab sent off, we didn't capitulate and leave with nothing. Its not the end of the world, so stop being such drama queens

We could have done with a bit of Robbies magic today.
We really needed a bit of creativity to unlock the defence - and we will come up against other teams like this.

Not impressed with RSC's contribution. I hope in time he will do well for us but in the couple of matches he has come on for he has done litrally zero.

The most positive thing to come out of today's match is that we don't have to listen to Bruce's tale of woe as to how the PieEaters should have scored ten, how we should have had three more sent off, and how terrible the officials were for disallowing the two Wigan 'goals'.

I'll be interested to hear Martinez. Think he's a straight forward kind of guy, nowhere near the WengerFergusonBruce model.

Disappointing, but I guess after going down to 10 men it's a decent point to get.

Very disappointing =/. If Zab doesn't make his usual late sliding challenge City could of won and those kinds of challenges is exactly why I don't like Zab at right back. Zab can hardly make a standing challenge and resorts to slide tackles. He is a great passer and crosser maybe a better midfielder.

Too many on here think we will win league. Too many think we will automatically beat teams like Wigan. Sorry to piss on everyones chips in my opinion we have a chance of winning league but it isn't done in October, teams like Wigan are tough places to go. I personally am happy with a point given the number of injuries we have at the moment. Hopefully next week injuries will clear up and we will get back to winning ways although Fulham seem to have some spell on us at the minute so that should be interesting.

doomuk said:
We could have done with a bit of Robbies magic today.
We really needed a bit of creativity to unlock the defence - and we will come up against other teams like this.

Not impressed with RSC's contribution. I hope in time he will do well for us but in the couple of matches he has come on for he has done litrally zero.

LOL, RSC hasn't played a competitive game for decades! Patience, he is far from match fit.

Miami Weiss said:
Only we make Wiggum look good.

It's called fcuking Sarcasm!
because we didn't demolish Wigan, "fans" start to criticize our attempt of challenging the top 4.

It's more then blatantly obvious that we all know Chelsea, the title favourites lost to Wigan, Aston Villa too.

Read up on sarcasm or something, learn how to detect it, FM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.