Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

baylorblue said:
Is it just me or is RSC the most frustrating player we have? He played 10 minutes and looked like he couldn't be arsed to even give it a run around. Bellamy, Tevez, and even Ade would have been running their asses off but RSC just stands around. Also we were shit today. Not sure why it took so long to get Ireland on, SWP looked well gassed. Oh well, good point I guess considering we played with 10 and rarely looked like threatening.

Yawn.

bluemoon32 said:
I'm happy where we are in the league, don't forget, we've played 5 out of our 8 games away from home

Yep and we've got a game in hand over all teams above us apart from Arsenal

_46569524_petrov466x282.jpg

Love Zab but that Argentine tacking mentality just doesn't work in the Prem...I said he should of come off at half time just knew that would happen...all in all a point will do. It will be an interesting team selection next week, RSC just ain't ready and Ade looked injured

C_T_I_D said:
Decent point given we were down to ten men. Not happy with Zabaleta whatsoever. He cost the team badly. Very impressed with Shaun Wright-Phillips, Martin Petrov and Wayne Bridge from our side but also equally impressed with Titus Bramble, Hugo Rodellega (sp?) on their side.

Look at it this way ladies and gents. Its a point we didn't have last season and it's a game we would have lost last season like we did against Liverpool when he was sent off aswell.

Exactly regarding zabaleta, why people keep saying he`s the answer, fuck knows. He cost us 3 pts today like last year against liverpool, he trying hard to catch up with dunnie! He`s a fucking liability !

Miami Weiss said:
Only we make Wiggum look good.

Chelsea made them look decent too, losing by a 2 goal margin......

Take a point, Zabba should never have been booked for the first challenge although the second was a definite yellow. Poor overall but it's a point and a lot of our players looked knackered. Should do better when we get Kolo, Robbie and Bellers back.

cityab said:
two point dropped the rags beat then 0-5 and we are lucky to get point

Imagine how much the rags are going to beat Chelsea who lost against Wigan! WOW!

we were lucky to come away with a point from that one. Overall im happy, another point in the bag, onwards and upwards

PaleBlue said:
Miami Weiss said:
Only we make Wiggum look good.

Chelsea made them look decent too, losing by a 2 goal margin......

Take a point, Zabba should never have been booked for the first challenge although the second was a definite yellow. Poor overall but it's a point and a lot of our players looked knackered. Should do better when we get Kolo, Robbie and Bellers back.

*sigh*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.