Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

TheMightyQuinn said:
Gutted, just read that drawing with Wigan means we can't finish top 4.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the season now, relegation dogfight between us and Chelsea. Come on City!

Heard it too, long hard season in front of us, how are we going to cope

bornblueegg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Gutted, just read that drawing with Wigan means we can't finish top 4.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the season now, relegation dogfight between us and Chelsea. Come on City!

fuck knows mate.

I think best thing to do would be sell Lescott, Petrov, Robinho, Richards and Zabaleta and buy Messi, Kaka and Ronaldo and stuff like that.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bornblueegg said:

fuck knows mate.

I think best thing to do would be sell Lescott, Petrov, Robinho, Richards and Zabaleta and buy Messi, Kaka and Ronaldo and stuff like that.

Messi would be crap in a relagation battle although Ronaldo would track back..

bornblueegg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
fuck knows mate.

Messi is too short too, over rated.

Perhaps if we just sell Robinho and the rest but keep Bellamy (until he has a bad game obviously)?

TheMightyQuinn said:
bornblueegg said:

Perhaps if we just sell Robinho and the rest but keep Bellamy (until he has a bad game obviously)?
hughes out I say

bornblueegg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

hughes out I say

To be fair mate I blame ADUG, they come in with all this money and it's rubbish. I'm starting a campaign to get rid of them. I've had enough.

TheMightyQuinn said:
bornblueegg said:
hughes out I say

To be fair mate I blame ADUG, they come in with all this money and it's rubbish. I'm starting a campaign to get rid of them. I've had enough.

Perhaps, as a sporting gesture, we should sell all our players and give the money to our ailing neighbours. I understand they're a bit short of cash. We're used to the struggle and will obviously cope by re-signing Adrian Heath, who was at the match today and looked fit for the fight. If we're lucky, maybe we could get players like Bramble as he had such a good game and I remember him well from his Ipswich days. Then maybe others would follow..

flipmode said:
It's Zabba's fault we didn't come away with more. Simple as. He had no reason to make that tackle he did,

It was stupid but it wasn't as bad as it looked. The referee's a wanker.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Not Happy with that today...

c) Why did we pay £25m for Tevez?

d) Why did SWP get taken off when Petrov was absolutely knackered?

c)I think that £47m

d)Probably because this player received his share of blows and Hugues thought reasonably that enough was enough, especially after the penalty action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.