Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

sam the drummer said:
Hm not feeling any confidence in the defense I can see it being a we score more than them game

I think we would have started with Ireland if this was the plan

Hasse Backe just said on tv, that JO was on loan because he told Huges to "f*ck off" when Huges told JO that he should go to the gym and workout (maybe old news?).

ot, i know sry :)

Re: Richards and Petrov In Today

S.E.H said:
Not happy at all about this, I was hoping we'd never see these two in City shirts again!!!

Wouldn`t go that far, but I`ve a feelin Richards is a disaster waiting to happen.

Highscoring game with Ireland and Santa Cruz to come on in the second half to win it for us.

schtipps said:
Lescott is going to have to boss Richards today

Thing is Richards doesn't let himself be 'bossed', he'll stand there arguing the toss till he's blue in the face, he was doing it to Toure at the swamp and he's the friggin captain!

So why do Barry or De Jong have to be on the bench if Ireland plays? Why can't SWP be on the bench?

Richard said:
Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Richards, Lescott, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Barry, Petrov, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Taylor, Johnson, Ireland, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Kompany, Weiss

4-4-2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.