OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

jrb

Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

Quote from Hughes.

“I also don’t appreciate when the referees coming out for the second half start making comment about who they do or do not like in my team. They might be having a laugh and a joke. I have to be careful here as we are talking about integrity.”

Perhaps Huhges should ahve grab him around his shoulder(OT Derby,) sorry I meant neck. might sort Battenburg out.

When are the spineless EPL going tro act on Ref's?

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

Whatever you say about Hughes' managerial skills, he's the master at deflecting away from the team after a game with his PR bollocks

vbr said:
Whatever you say about Hughes' managerial skills, he's the master at deflecting away from the team after a game with his PR bollocks
this is very true lol

vbr said:

Jesus, some people really will look for any opportunity they can just to have a pop at our manager.

Mr Partridge said:
vbr said:

Jesus, some people really will look for any opportunity they can just to have a pop at our manager.
hardly a pop, he is merely stating facts

Mr Partridge said:
vbr said:

How was it having a pop I was just saying he's excellent at deflecting away from the result or performance in post-match interviews with the media.

if thats true then i would expect that crappenburg will be in some trouble although its not ferguson moaning so will prob be ignored!!

squirtyflower said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
hardly a pop, he is merely stating facts
hardly a fact, its an opinion
we were poor today - Hughes diverts attention to refs same vs Hull & Burnley, a rather regular occurance then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.