OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

absolut bollox he is deflecting from our team , anyone that was there today knows what a twat clattenburg was!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
if thats true then i would expect that crappenburg will be in some trouble although its not ferguson moaning so will prob be ignored!!

If it were Ferguson this place would be ineltdown how disgraceful his behaviour was.

There's many a dirty rag posting on this forum....

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
if thats true then i would expect that crappenburg will be in some trouble although its not ferguson moaning so will prob be ignored!!

If it were Ferguson this place would be ineltdown how disgraceful his behaviour was.
that's just ridiculous

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

What you doing on here! His behaviour was fucking disgraceful today

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
that's just ridiculous

Is it? Look at our response when he questioned Wileys fitness - disgraceful. Unacceptable. When are the FA going to do something about it.

I'd rather have my fitness questioned than my integrity as a ref.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
moomba said:

What you doing on here! His behaviour was fucking disgraceful today

What do you think I'm doing on here? Same as you I'd imagine.

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
that's just ridiculous

Is it? Look at our response when he questioned Wileys fitness - disgraceful. Unacceptable. When are the FA going to do something about it.

why was bellamy given a second yellow card?

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:

why was bellamy given a second yellow card?

From what I've heard, first yellow for dissent, second for a dive. Haven't seen either incident yet so couldn't say for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.