OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
From what I've heard, first yellow for dissent, second for a dive. Haven't seen either incident yet so couldn't say for sure.
well i did

I'm not sure it's relevant.

Hi Lads,

Not posted for a while but i've just been on the phone and i need to share this cos its a disgrace.

At half time, Steve Wigley (Bolton Coach, EX-City) overheard the officials having a conversation in the tunnel just before the second half.

The referee and one of the linesman, not sure which one stood there and one said "what dya think of that" and another said "I told you, i said didn't i, i booked him last season, he's a right bastard", another replied "who's this, Wright Phillips?" and the referee said "No, fucking Bellamy".

The 4th official then said "Tevez is bloody brilliant though, it's a decent game" and a linesman said "yeah he's quality that lad, but where's that other argentinian bloke u we're on about?" and the ref then said "The fuckers on the bench, keep an eye out"

At this point hughes walked past and shook his head, but didn't say anything to them.

I for one, think this is absolutley pathetic, in my opinion, i don't know who all the officials we're today, but the referee seems to be a right bastard and should be investigated. Bellamy should not of been sent off. and theat goal was a mile offside.

Has anybody else heard about this incident? it wasn't mentioned on key 103 or on the streams? and i cant find anything on the net.

I highly doubt steve would make something up, so i think i'm going to email the FA, it's just wrong.

Apparently Hughes mentioned something similar in his post match comments. Cant help but think 'agenda' when you hear stuff like this though, cant for the life of me see how he could misconstrue the foul on Bellamy as a dive.

moomba said:
If it were Ferguson this place would be ineltdown how disgraceful his behaviour was.
moomba said:
I'm not sure it's relevant.

well how do you know hughes' comment was disgraceful if you didn't see either incident?
how did you come to your informed and balanced opinion?

TFC said:
Apparently Hughes mentioned something similar in his post match comments. Cant help but think 'agenda' when you hear stuff like this though, cant for the life of me see how he could misconstrue the foul on Bellamy as a dive.

What did Hughes say, i couldn't find anything about it, i thought my uncle was having me on at first.

nah no official mention of this at all. hughes is obviously pissed off with the officials, but I'd have thought the first goal and the sending off were reason enough.

tbh, I don't really see what's so scandalous about this conversation. bellamy has a bad reputation with a lot of referees, and zab has had more than his share of disciplinary issues.

I would like to give Clattenburg the benefit of the doubt for just not seeing the 'dive' incident right...

BUT

if you don't see it, you don't give away a yellow, even less a second one. To make such an important call, he would have had to be completely sure he was right - and in no way could he have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.