OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
1st Bolton goal - Klasnic Offside
1st half Klasnic offside but no flag.
2nd Bolton goal - Throw in was taken with 1 foot about 2 foot off the ground resulting in a foul throw.
Bellamy 2nd yellow - Foul on Bellamy.

There was more incidents like these throughout the game too.

Bolton 3rd goal from throw in that should have been awarded to City (which Bellamy and other complained about, Bellamy booked)

Tell you what, the more you put all the incidents together and with what the officials have said, there has to be an enquiry into this, or City should be looking to take some kind of action against the individuals involved and possibly the FA too.

ENGLISH FOOTBALL IS CORRUPT!

Here is a petition set up on Clattenburg from the 20th Oct 2007

Some interesting comments

<a class="postlink" href="http://clattenburg.epetitions.net/signatures.php?petition_id=206&page_next=2400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://clattenburg.epetitions.net/signa ... _next=2400</a>

2401 Liam Morrin Clear favouritism towards one team. The FA must clamp down on such an appallingly one-sided referring display.

A total, complete joke. He was too friendly with the Liverpool team after his summer tour. Dishonest? No but obvious incompetence and bias. Kuyt not sent off, Carragher yelling at him all the time, never mind the blatant penalties. It left a nasty taste

Disgraceful decisions made by Clattenberg the referee spoiled the game. Kuyt should have been off!!

None of my red mates could hold their head up high and say they won fairly. They all agree that the ref made some bad descisions which swung the game in their favour

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

SWP's back said:
It doesn't make me feel better about myself, just less about about you.

Bless you

But it is far more fun slating, Hughes, City or anyone else that doesn't agree with your own current agenda.

I've not slated Hughes, City or any poster. I'm afraid you being a bit oversensitive IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.