OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

Paulmcfc2703 said:
vbr said:
Whatever you say about Hughes' managerial skills, he's the master at deflecting away from the team after a game with his PR bollocks
this is very true lol
I couldn't disagree more, indeed its one of the things I hate about Hughes he will blame everyone but himself for a bad result(and very often the team). For what it's worth, real time at the game both the goal and the foul looked wrong, that being said our view from behind the goal was nothing like the view the ref got, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the ref got them both wrong.

Soulboy said:
BillyShears said:
A smokescreen for what? A disappointing result? And did the officials effect the disappointing result? Therefore is it not a valid complaint rather than a smokescreen? Is that logic too difficult to follow?

I'm not arsed about whether he takes it further or not. Just pointing out the absurdity in any poster trying to suggest that Hughes' complaints yesterday were about masking some deficiency in himself or his team...if you're not suggesting that than I apologize.

What does a "valid complaint" mean?

You either take action against it if you are seriously concerned...or you are just bitching about it. There are only two choices.

If Hughes doesn't want to take it further, then stop moaning and making suggestions at post match interviews that there is dodgy goings-on afoot.

He has to put up or shut up.

That doesn't deflect from the fact we WERE cheated yesterday. But i'm just a fan who can do nothing about it, whereas Hughes can.

Well you can do something about it, I have. Ive sent an email to The FA and The Referees Association to air my disgust at this. Im not saying this is going to make a huge difference but if enough of us do it they have to take some notice

How come every fucking post on here becomes an attack on Hughes.

manchester blue said:

Not sure what you mean mate. By the way, Hughes got it wrong yesterday in my opinion.

manchester blue said:

Because we seem to have this deluded idea that our team should have gelled straight away and we should be top of the league!
All these people calling for Hughesys head are fucking idiots! How can anyone not be happy with the season so far?

I've seen some bad officals over the years but yesterday they was the worst I've ever seen.

Soulboy said:
As a final point, I'mn all for messageboard disccusions on the merits of an argument... but do you have to personalise it with me every time you respond to one of my posts?

You are obviously a bit of a hard man and like acting as the bouncer on the board, but I'm a bit old in the tooth for such childish behaviour.

You are supposedly educated... then start acting like it.

Edit. Can't be arsed.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Shooter 83 said:
I've seen some bad officals over the years but yesterday they was the worst I've ever seen.
I still think Steve Bennett at Wigan last year was worse, not that I'm in anyway saying yesterday wasn't dreadful too!!

Agree there mate. Yesterday was bad but Bennett last year made me seriously think that the game is corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.